This is probably the simplest pizza you will ever make! With just one ingredient for the base, it takes 5 minutes to make and 10 to cook and you can top it with anything you like. No making the base from scratch or kneading. Easily made gluten-free using a gluten-free wrap. A perfect speedy midweek meal or weekend treat. It’s so simple that it’s not even a recipe because it’s entirely up to you! Have some leftover roasted vegetables? Use them as toppings! It’s a trillion times healthier than any takeaway pizza you can buy, costs a few pence and you can have so much fun pilling on your favourite toppings. Kids will love making these with you too!
I’ve listed a variety of vegan toppings below!
1 Tortilla wrap (you can use gluten-free if desired)
Passata or tomato puree
(You could use basil pesto or red pesto)
A selection of toppings:
- Vegan Cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Spring onion
- Vegan Sausages (see tip below)
- Tenderstem broccoli
- Sundried tomatoes
- Pesto (see my Ultimate Vegan Pesto)
- Roasted veg
- Roasted sweet potato
- Fresh chilli/chilli flakes
- Roasted Chickpeas (see my recipe here)
- Coconut Bacon (see my recipe here)
- Dried herbs
- Fresh Rocket
- Fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180 C fan.
- Brush both sides of the wrap with oil and place flat on a baking tray.
- Spread over the sauce and pile on your favourite toppings.
- Cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Slice and enjoy 😊
- Want a thicker base? Just use two or even three wraps. Brush them with oil and stack em up!
- My favourite vegan sausages are Linda McCartney’s Red Onion and Rosemary Sausages. They are also gluten-free. You can find them here.